Pages

Drake Gets Aaliyah Tattooed On His Back!


This past summer, Drake was spotted at concerts wearing an earpiece with a portrait of the late singer as well as an explanatory tweet that read, ‘RIP Baby Girl.. in my ear at every show letting me know the next move I should make. Love you’. He also penned a letter to Aaliyah on the anniversary of her death last year. In it he wrote,

Not only was I one of your biggest fans but I was truly in love with you. I loved the way you carried yourself, the way you dressed, the confidence with which you addressed passion and relationships in your music. I said to myself that even if we never met, I wanted a woman in my life just like you.
This past weekend, a photo of Drake with his shirt off made it’s rounds across the net and low and behold, it looks like he may have gotten a tattoo of Aaliyah on his back.